Thales SESO S.A.S. (120 employees) is a 100% Thales company reporting to Thales Alenia Space, Thales Space Global Business Unit. Thales SESO is a designer and manufacturer of high-end, challenging optical components and systems tailored to customer needs, present mainly on 4 markets: space, astronomy, scientific programs, and test systems.
We are the world leaders in the market of X-Ray bendable mirrors for synchrotrons.
We are the European leaders concerning the manufacturing of large Zerodur™ space mirrors.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team, in an international environment with stimulating challenges, Thales SESO is for you.
You can search for our job openings with the key word SESO on Thales group website :
Thales group website
Discover Our Group
• Why should you join Thales?
The opportunities at Thales are as limitless as the boundaries of engineering, science and technology. We’re growing all the time and wherever we go and whatever we do, our people grow with us. We give talented and innovative individuals the chance to explore varied career paths in a challenging and rewarding international environment. We understand just how rare truly exceptional people are, so we’ll invest the same innovation, time and care into your career that we put into each of our fascinating projects. Thales professional environment is based on five pillars. Discover them at a glance:
• PASSION – We share a passion for technology, engineering and innovation.
We are passionate about creating technologies that solve our customers’ problems. We enjoy solving engineering challenges and innovate to create new possibilities. If you enjoy working on next-in-class projects that deliver tangible results, Thales is the place for you.
• OPPORTUNITIES – One career at Thales, many jobs, many roles, many opportunities
Thales is a long term business and we offer long-lasting development. The kind of project we work on span decades and cover many industry sectors. This gives you the opportunity to develop your career, knowledge and skills in many different roles.
• PURPOSE – Together, we make the world a safer place.
The work we do matters. We protect nations and people, and make everyday life safer. Some of our work is unique, most of it is ground-breaking. Whatever your role is in Thales, you can enjoy a real sense of purpose.
• TOGETHER – Our work is teamwork.
We innovate through teamwork. We cannot deliver the size and scope of projects that we work on without multi-disciplinary teams of talented people who support each other daily. As you grow with us, you will see our definition of teamwork expand every day, as we collaborate more and more across teams, technologies and borders to serve our customers.
• DIVERSITY – We bring a multicultural outlook to our global business.
Our multicultural heritage makes us a different kind of multinational. We celebrate and respect cultural diversity. We share a socially responsible approach. We give our teams the freedom to do whatever works best within their own customs and cultures. And we value input from every part of the team, so you can call upon support and expertise of colleagues around the world.
In order to encourage movement and support everyone’s aspirations, we have created a broad and diversified training offer at the key turning points along your career path – creating real bridges between the various career families and businesses within the Group.
We offer training programs adapted to your individual needs, opportunities for career progression, interesting and challenging work in a pleasant environment and an appropriate work-life balance:
• Our mobility policy enables 5,000 employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Employees can progress by following either management or technical career paths.
• Our training and development is primarily managed through the corporate training facility, Thales Université, which provides a range of technical and management programs, suitable for all levels of experience. All managers meet regularly with individual team members to review their career aspirations and development prospects.
• We believe that teamwork is a key factor in career development and encourage cooperation between all of our employees. Thales has created a number of professional networks common to the entire Group, through which our experts the world over can share their experiences and exchange points of view.
• To encourage personal innovation and success, we ensure that our employees enjoy considerable autonomy and flexibility in the organization of their work. Moreover, Thales awards an annual company prize to the most innovative projects carried out by its people.